Instant Coffee Plant
Today, coffee is one of the most popular beverages worldwide. Approximately 90% of world coffee production is represented by the species Coffeaarabica; about 9% by the species Coffearobusta; with minor production from the species Coffealibericia. Processed coffee available in the market is differentiated in terms of Aroma, Blend and Flavor which comes from the way it is processed. Processing coffee to a perfect blend and taste is an art and requires excellent techniques of extraction, roasting, concentration, aroma recovery, spray drying and agglomeration.
SSP & COFFEE
SSP has designed and supplied coffee extractors, instant coffee powder plant, aroma recovery system, evaporator, spray dryer and agglomerator to a large number of instant coffee manufacturers in India and abroad which are running successfully. SSP has collaborated with leading manufacturers of green coffee cleaning, blending, roasting and grinding equipment manufacturer to supply instant coffee plants on turnkey basis. SSP has also collaborated with leading companies for supply of continuous freeze drying equipment for production of freeze dried coffee. Coffee produced from SSP's plants have excellent aroma due to our extensive knowledge and experience on coffee. SSP offers the most energy efficient soluble coffee processing technology and are in a position to supply upto 15TPD instant coffee production plant. Coffee plants with smaller capacities are also available e.g. 50 kg/hr, 100 kg/hr, 150 kg/hr, 200 kg/hr, 250 kg/hr of instant powder production capacities.
Few Features of SSP’s Plant
- Integrated Evaporation and Aroma recovery system, both of which can be controlled from one PLC.
- Saves lot of energy as pre-heating is carried out with generated vapors in the evaporator.
- The system provides aroma at a higher concentration and is not diluted with water vapors.
- Availability of concentrated Aroma allows higher concentration feed to Spray Dryer, which increases productivity.
- Unique Agglomerator design ensures stronger particle with less fines.
- Aroma Recovery System consists of Rotating Stripper Column which makes it sturdy and easier to handle.
- SSP evaporators are most energy efficient. In a 5 effect plant with TVR the specific steam consumption is 0.12 KG/Kg i.e. 1 kg of steam evaporates 8 kgs of water.
- Flexibility in Agglomerator for obtaining required bulk density.